Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Watching One's Life

Cast your dancing spell my way
I promise to go under it - Dylan

I've tried to resign myself, in the Buddhist way, to life and all that comes in this nigh on - or absolutely on - fated life. Sue Blackmore on Radio 3 gave a lecture about our lack of free will, which I obviously agree with. She said this doesn't have to result in negativity if we allow our choices to play themselves out with our Zen minds of consciousness "watching". Enjoy the beauty.

A Jesuit priest psychologist once said we normally don't burn-out from having too much on but from not allowing ourselves to love ourselves. Guilt may be the cause. Tackle this by removing present causes of that regulatory emotion and allowing self-love and healing. What was chosen in the past can't be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment